Speak with us.
We can identify gaps in your recruiting and hiring process in minutes.
Our 20+ years of experience save you both time and money.
Since 1996 CareerNet has been creating HR solutions with one purpose, to improve hiring outcomes. In the last 20 years we’ve learned that when it comes to hiring, nothing is better than the human touch. Great technology makes people better, makes results better, makes hiring faster, and cheaper.
Hiring Pro is our answer to the recruiting problems we faced everyday. Things like..
Piles of Unreliable Data – Recruiters and job sites filled with massive amounts of questionable data and resumes. Thanks a lot “click-to-apply” functionality.
Assessments that don’t work – psychometric what? Over 10.0 million test takers? Statistical relevance? We were skeptical too. Learn our simple solution to this, and why assessments are meaningful again.
And still more problems....
More applicants means more useless interviews– Sure, when they “one click to apply” and you rely on tech to make the choices for you.
There is no intelligence in HR Tech – True. We’ve been there. CareerNet even let the recruiting field into the current ATS mess. We solved this too. (You can keep your recruiting ATS if you like).
So we fixed them…
Then we went about solving for these problems
- We benchmarked unique to each company and position
- We optimized search to combat tech creep
- We focused on pre-qualification solutions that work
- We placed our professionals first and moved our tech to second
- Then we tested it against our own hiring practices adjusting it monthly and testing again
Creating a solution that brings our clients:
- Faster results
- Responsible, no risk pricing
- A simple, fast start with us (hours not days or weeks)
- Greater process transparency
- Limits to hiring bias
- A welcome return to the Human in HR
Still with us?
We know you are.
Use our expertise.
Pay less to do it right!
and get back to what you do best for your company……
Just Interview Clients
Let CareerNet do the rest. Feel good about hiring.